Thursday 16 January 2020

A great exercise link from the British Heart Foundation

Even if you haven't had open heart surgery (which I had in February 2017) this programme of exercises is still worth following. Here is the link (click here):



I do a very similar programme of exercises to help me manage my Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis and as far as I am concerned, having attended both a NHS post-open heart surgery rehab exercise programme in 2017 and a NHS pulmonary rehab 'boot camp' for my lungs in 2019, I can tell you they have much in common and I found both extremely beneficial. 

I am also convinced these are exercise programmes which would be of benefit to anyone seeking to improve their health and general well being.

The class I attend on a Thursday morning at the Pearson Youth Centre run by Gareth Dixon ticks all the boxes as far as I am concerned (see last post).


No comments:

Post a Comment

A great exercise link from the British Heart Foundation

Even if you haven't had open heart surgery (which I had in February 2017) this programme of exercises is still worth following. Here is ...